|Home||» Products||» HEATING ELEMENTS||» CAST HEATERS|
CAST HEATERS :
Cast heaters are made of formed tubular elements cast into Aluminum, CI or bronze. Cast heaters can be made in a variety of shapes and sizes to meet specific applications. Cast heaters can also be manufactured with cooling arrangements to minimize temperature overshoot. Cooling can be air cooled or water cooled. Our company is better known for manufacturing quality cast heaters, which are a source of durable heat. The available cast heaters are unique in various features including great versatility in mounting.
* Complete foundry capabilities assure precise and uniform placement of the element in the casting.
* Our manufacturing plant assures quality management control from product design through
production and servicing.
* We produce castings with low porosity for better heat transfer. The system also minimizes internal voids and defects by precisely controlling molten metal temperature and feed rate.
* Optional cast-in tubing provides faster cooling or can be used to heat liquids or gases that run through it, functioning as a circulation heater.
* High thermal conductivity of aluminum provides extremely uniform surface temperatures to avoid damaging hot or cold spots when operating the heaters.
* SPECIFICATION :-
* Liquid cooled or air cooled specification.
* Cast in material: Aluminum, Bronze or Iron.
* Largest possible diameter with maximum length steel sheath tubular heater to maintain good heater life.
* No-bake sand mold or permanent mold to ensure small quantity run or large production possible.
* Cylindrical or Platen shapes or other shapes on customer's imagination.
* Suggested Wattage density: Aluminum=5W/cm2 or 35W/in2, Bronze or iron=7W/cm2 or 45W/in2.
* Wattage tolerance: +5%-10%.