High Watt Density Cartridge Heaters
Superior Life Expectancy. Highly Non-corrosive, various watt Density option available, standard sizes available, specially selected High Purity Magnesium Oxide. High density cartridge heaters are design & manufactured out of experience of many years, thus the performance & life expectancy super seeds other cartridge heaters. Heating conductor grade NiCr 80:20 is evenly wound over a supporting core which is centrally located in s chrome Nickel steel tube & the inner space is filled with specially selected high purity magnesium oxide. This assembled unit is then highly compressed, converting the core, powder & conductor into a homogenous mass. The bottom end of the heater is welded with a disc washer to prevent contamination.
- Min dia 1/4" X 6 mm / Max dia 1" X 20 mm
- Min Length 11/2" & 50 mm / Max Length 40"-1000 mm
- Available within built Thermocouple
- Highly non corrosive
- Various watt density option available
- Even heat profile & max temp upto 750°C
- Standard sizes available
- Specially selected high purity magnesium oxide
- Superior life expectancy
- Available with various Lead Exits & Cable protection options
- Sealed Bottom End disk to avoid contamination & for easy replacements.
- Packing Industry
- Hot Runner Bushings
- Marking & Sealing Machinery
- Medical & Laboratory apparatus
- Shoe making industry
- Die & Platents
- Outer Surface Material : Chrome Nickel steel, welded end disc washer of same material. Maximum operating temperature 750°C. Surface can be ground for precision tolerance.
- Heating Conductor : NiCr 80:20
- Power : # 10%
- Voltage : 12 to 440 volts
- Leakage Current : < 0.5 mA
- High Voltage : 800 V
- Surface Loading : Up to 150 watts/in3
- Lead Orientation : A) Crimped on leads : PTEE/Fiberglass Flexible leads crimed on solid pin emerging from the heater. B) Fixed Fibre Glass or PTEE leads emerging from within the heater.